Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing is a tattoo shop located in two areas in the state of Illinois, namely 6743 W. North Avenue, Oak Park and 2407 S. Kedzie, Chicago. It is considered as one of Chicago's oldest tattoo shops. Established in the year 2002, Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing has been at the forefront of quality tattoos and body piercings in Chicago as well as its surrounding suburbs.
Customers or clients of Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing can bring in their ideas for body modification to the tattoo shop and have their artists transfer and draw the designs on the body. They have their Bloodline Pathogens certificate, which means that their customers are always in safe hands. Their jewelry for body piercing is considered as high quality which comes with a lifetime warranty.
Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing offer jewelry pieces that are non-toxic by nature. Their products meet ASTM and Association of Professional Piercers standards when it comes to their medical implant grade paraphernalia. To prove their safety to the public, Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing provides material composition certificates upon request of the customer.
Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing is headed by tattoo artists Denny and Ruben Vera. Other tattoo artists in the shop include the following:
- Katrina Keteri (Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays - 2 pm to 10 pm at Oak Park Studio only)
- Manuel Velazquez (Thursdays, Saturdays, Mondays, and Wednedays - 2 pm to 10 pm at Oak Park Studio only)
- Mario Fuentes (Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays - 2 pm to 10 pm at Kedzie, and Saturdays - 2 pm to 10 pm at Oak Park)
- Orlando Camacho (Fridays - 2 pm to 10 pm at Oak Park, and Fridays - 2 pm to 10 pm at Oak Parkand)
- Caesar Moreno (Oak Park only)
Disclaimer: This is not the official site of Ageless Arts Tattoo and Body Piercing. This is only a fan page. Visit http://agelessartstattoo.com/ for their official page.